Tuesday, May 19, 2009

..:.. The BIG Issue..:..


1. Wars/Conflict- Why Can't we all just be FRIENDS

2. Poverty- Why must 3rd world countries suffer, when the average person wastes enough food to provide 3rd world countries for months...

3. Technology- What happened to the good old days were you didn't have to text, listen to your ipod, or be on the computer 24/7. Personally I think it is getting out of control, especially when kids in grade 6 are getting cell phones.. that is is RIDICULOUS!!!!

4. Confidence- More people have a lack of confidence, which I think is the reason more people make mistakes, because they are not confident on making a decision on their own.

5. Global Warming- Need I say more?


These to me are the top 5 issues that I am concerned about the most.


No comments:

Post a Comment