Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Angels & Demons Hollywood

To me this article seems to be prompting / endorsing the journalist own book. To me this isn't really a professional way to endorse something, especially if you are the one endorsing your own book.. like come on... Anyways I think this particular journalist is analyzing , and getting way too much information on religion, I mean Angels & Demons the movie isn't even filled with this much religion. For example in this article he referees to many religious movies, and doesn't talk about Angels & Demons itself. I am a religious person just like the next guy, but come on, to me this was way over the religious scale...... Personally next time he shouldn't make the article title so catchy, because I wasted time on something that was nothing significant, and was way too religious. I mean I know where to look, if i need some religious guiding.. certainly don't need it in a journal... 

No comments:

Post a Comment