Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Seeing Is Believing or Believing Is Seeing??

In this picture most people would believe that there is a reflection of light, others believe it's a ghost. Personally I think if you believe in it, then you can see it. For example I believe that everyone has a guardian angel, someone that means the world to them, and has passed away. Most people don't believe in guardian angels because they think it is just luck that it happened to them. I think my guardian angels is my grandpa. This is because he taught me everything I know about music, and everytime I sing on stage I know he is there with me, I can just feel his presence. That is why you have to believe it to see it.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.mcguchaninterdisciplinary.blogspot.com/

    because you asked for it lol.
    Btw have yet to read the blog, but I will comment AGAIN when I finally do.
    But in the mean time, Commisioner Katie (lol get it?) I said that I would write you a hella-good comment. And I just yelled at you for almost reading said comment while I was writing it. ANYWAYS I'm gonna go twitter.

    ReplyDelete